Remote DBA (rDBA solutions)
M A N A G E D – S E R V I C E S
e:solutions Group offers remote managed services under its rDBA solutions division. A cost-effective alternative to supporting full-time staff, remote managed services ensure that business systems are running optimally at all times.
rDBA solutions offers remote database administration, implementation, hosting, customizations, upgrades and migrations worldwide. With a variety of available service levels, clients can select packages that meet their exact needs and budgets.
For companies whose Oracle systems are not stable, have databases whose performance is sub-optimal, or whose systems and processes may not be complying with the recently enacted Sarbanes-Oxley Act and Basel I,II,III, rDBA solutions provides an invaluable two-day on-site Health Check, delivering a thorough Health Report approx 10 days later.
rDBA solutions offers three levels of service for E-Business Suite covering financials, manufacturing, HR and CRM.
BRONZE: Our entry-level services provide telephone/email support for clients with no service level agreement. All work is billed by the hour and hours can be pre-bought at a discount of 5-20 percent increments. This is a reactive remote service only.
SILVER: Our standard 24/7 service includes the set-up of a dial-in connection to your servers, monthly system reports of the system, and installation of our proactive monitoring scripts (if required). Support work is billed on an hourly basis and hours can be pre-bought at a discount of 20 percent. Onsite work is carried out as required. Our Silver service provides the following
- Proactive 24x7x365 monitoring
- Unix OS monitoring
- Web-based help desk access
- Weekly status reports
- Kernel monitoring and tuning
- File system monitoring and running
GOLD: Our Gold service offers a fixed price 24/7 solution for the support of our system. It includes all the benefits of the Silver service, but at a fixed cost. Support covers all aspects of running a production system up to but not including point releases, support of custom code and the development/addition of new functionality to your system.
We cover all areas of E-Business Suite including:
- Applications Patching
- Applications Listener
- Web Server
- Metrics Server
- Concurrent Manager
- Forms Server
- Reports Server
- Oracle Self Service
The team can provide the following rDBA services:
- Maintain CPU utilization, shared pool performance, buffer cache performance, data dictionary cache performance, library cache performance, workload balance, object fragmentation, and row chaining
- Create new tables, indexes, synonyms, views, profiles and roles
- Rebuild indexes
- Grant privileges on objects
- Manage space usage for each object
- Maintain disk space capacity, free space, alert logs, objects reaching maximum extents, system growth for problem resolution, and key objects
- Maintain system, server, database and listener availability
- Manage on-line archiving
- Back up and data recovery
- Manage and verify hot/cold backups
- Analysis of backup configuration
- Manage on-line archiving
rDBA is an exclusive, premier partner with Oracle EMEA for Oracle Collaboration Suite and EXADATA.